Invertase for preparation of bee fondant
A mixture that is suitable for 100% sugar inversion of 200 kg of sugar syrup 65-75% w/w (e.g. 750 kg of sugar in 250 kg of water) for production of ~ 800 kg bee fondant (sugar paste).
The products, apart from invertase enzyme, contain the following food-grade ingredients:
- acidity regulators: lemon powder, citric acid, tartaric acid and malic acid.
- texture regulators: glucose, maltose, various sugars.
Why use Invertobee ?
- Inverted sugar syrup increases the average life of bees.
- Invertase reduces feeding cost.
- Use of invertase promotes good health of bees.
- Invertobee helps bee-keeper's capital increase.
- Invertobee helps in special bee culture handling.
|Concentration (% sugar)||65-75|
|Inversion time (h)||12-24|
- Our products are used already by thousands of professional bee-keepers
- During beefood production, there is no HMF produced (less than detection limit)
- You can reach very high inversion degree easily
- You have 30-50% feeding cost reduction
- Our products are the quickest and easiest to use
- After successful order you can download multilingual operation manual of the product you purchased
- Our products are patent pending
Recipe for 100 kg syrup at temperature 40-50ºC (12 hours):
Step 1: In a tank mix following ingredients
|Water: 30 kg (0,03 m3 Χ 4 € / m3)||0,1 €|
|sugar: 70 kg (70 Χ 0,65 € / kg)||45,5 €|
|invertobee 73-Z: 150 g (60 € / 300 g)||30 €|
|Heating cost||0,5 €|
|Total cost per 100 kg of syrup||76,1 €|
|Step 2: Addition of powder sugar (300 kg X 0,65 €)||195,0 €|
|Total cost (for 400 kg of sugar paste)||271,1 €|
|Final cost per kg of sugar paste||0,68 €|
Step 2: In the kneader mix 100 kg of syrup with 300 kg of powder sugar.
Reported profits for bee fondant made with Invertobee 73-Z
- We have cost reduction of production by 50%
- We prepare 100% inverted syrup, with HMF < 5mg/kg
- Syrup conservation time: one month
- We succeed reduction by 50% of needed hive feeding quantity
After successful order you can download multilingual operation manual of the product you purchased.