Invertase invertobee 50-C: invert syrup for apiculture made easy !
An invertase mixture that is suitable for 100% sugar inversion of 1,000 kg of sugar syrup 50% w/w (500 kg of sugar in 500 kg of water).
Time needed for inversion depends on temperature:
- 36 hours at 17-20°C
- 16 hours at 30°C
- 8 hours at 50-60°C
The products, apart from invertase enzyme, contain the following food-grade ingredients:
- acidity regulators: lemon powder, citric acid, tartaric acid and malic acid.
- texture regulators: glucose, maltose, various sugars.
Why use Invertobee ?
- Inverted sugar syrup increases the average life of bees.
- Invertase reduces feeding cost.
- Use of invertase promotes good health of bees.
- Invertobee helps bee-keeper's capital increase.
- Invertobee helps in special bee culture handling.
|Concentration (% sugar)||50|
|Inversion time (h)||8-36|
- Our products are used already by thousands of professional bee-keepers
- During beefood production, there is no HMF produced (less than detection limit)
- You can reach very high inversion degree easily
- You have 30-50% feeding cost reduction
- Our products are the quickest and easiest to use
- After successful order you can download multilingual operation manual of the product you purchased
- Our products are patent pending
Recipe for 1.000 kg syrup at temperature 20ºC: In a tank mix following ingredients
|Water: 500 kg (½ m3 Χ 4 € / m3)||2 €|
|sugar: 500 kg (500 Χ 0,65 € / kg)||325 €|
|invertobee 50-C: 300 g (60 € / 300 g)||60 €|
|Heating cost||0 €|
|Total cost per 1000 kg of syrup||387 €|
Needed inversion time (17-20°C): 36 hours
- 100% inverted syrup, HMF = 0 mg/kg
- perfect for stimulation & growth
- Syrup conservation time: one week
- reduction by 30-50% of needed hive feeding quantity
- compared to simple sugar syrup, we have average extra 2-4 days on life span of bees during spring (9-18%) *
- compared to sugar syrup prepared with acid & heating, we have on average extra 8-10 days on life span of bees during spring (70-90%) *
After successful order you can download multilingual operation manual of the product you purchased.
* Goran Mirjanic et al, Impact of different feed on intestine health of honey bees (Apimondia 2013)